Friday 1 January 2016

Link Love #13

Happy January 1st, and hola to the first Link Love installment of 2016! May your coming year be filled with love, laughter and links!
  1. Whether you call them 'journals' or 'notebooks', here's ten super cute receptacles for all your deepest thoughts {via My Domaine}

  2. The ten most popular recipes searched for in 2015, according to Google {via Country Living}

  3. The whole 411 (do people still say that?) on how to wash your jeans. And I thought I didn't wash mine enough... {via Pure Wow}

  4. The sixteen top reaction gifs from the last year. Because obviously, this is something we all need to know {via Brit + Co}

  5. A recipe for frozen hot chocolate with sea salt. I feel like I need to be in Iceland or something to drink this... {via Lexi's Clean Kitchen} 

  6. Sixteen tricks to getting beautiful clear skin from people who know {via Mind Body Green}

  7. The ten worst songs of 2015. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who isn't down with 'Hotline Bling' {via Helene in Between}

  8. Three of the Downton Abbey cast members play Cards Against Humanity {via Entertainment Weekly}

  9. The most popular holiday drinks at Starbucks by US state. I know I'm not from America, but I'm lame enough that I find this interesting {via Refinery29}

  10. Center Parcs new TV ad featuring a family of bears is just too much *wipes away tear* {via Youtube}
Que sera, sera amigos!
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment