Thursday 7 January 2016

Photo Diary: December Round Up

A sunny December day @ Eton High Street, Eton
I think the chocolate in this calendar was glued to the plastic packaging #NotSwaggy
This light display was really something @ Windsor Castle, Windsor
When ice-skating counts as working @ Westfield Shopping Centre, London
Annual Christmas Carols with the whole neighbourhood
I actually got to see inside the castle as part of my work's Christmas party @ Windsor Castle, Windsor
Bread is bae @ Tunsgate Square, Guildford
I can never get enough of real Christmas trees @ RHS Garden Wisley
The least likely person in the world to own a Fitbit, now owns a Fitbit
Happy New Year, amigos! You find me writing this post while chowing down on some freshly baked banana bread, because if there's one thing my house definitely does not need, it's more cake. Or food in general. If I see one more Twiglet, I might lose my mind. But mmmm Twiglets. I love how all these posts seem to start with my eating some kind of food.

How is everyone doing? I hope you've had a splendid few weeks and also put on fifty-pounds after enjoying days of monumental Christmas feasts. But let's rewind; December has been 'busy' with a capital bee-yew-ess-why. Yes, every single letter is capital. Also, please don't hate me for the incorrect use of the phonic alphabet, I don't really know how it works so I just figured I'd sound out the letters. I'm so wild.

Pretty much everything stepped up a gear this month and I found myself getting a little on the stressed side (but secretly digged it because it meant stuff was actually happening). There were to-do lists a-plenty and a plethora of "what should I get this person for Christmas?". Lots of meetings and presentations in preparation for 2016, lots of Christmas lunches (so much Turkey mmm), lots of schmoozing, lots of trying out festive caffeinated beverages for no apparent reason, a Christmas party to end all Christmas parties and a partriiiiiiidge in a peaaaaar treeeeeeeeee.

Nothing makes a month go faster than driving past a sign everyday that counts down the number of sleeps left till Christmas...
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment