Thursday 14 July 2016

The 'I couldn't go to Spain, but my parents could' Haul



Spanish clothing brands are my absolute favourite; ever since I walked into Pull and Bear in the Centro Comercial of a small Spanish town about six years ago, I've been obsessed with them. Luckily, the likes of Mango, Zara, Pull and Bear and Bershka can be purchased here in the UK, but with exchange rates being as they are, it's way better to stroll into a physical store in España and pick out the pieces there and then, paying in Euros.

So, unsurprisingly, when I learnt I wasn't going to be jetting across The Channel any time soon, I hopped online and created a teeny wishlist so that my ever-doting parents could pick up a couple of things on my behalf. They were super grateful that I took the time to do it. I could really feel their excitement seeping through my phone... Either way, they did good:


1. This pair of effortlessly cute blue denim shorts with lace fringing from Springfield

2. This super-soft sleeveless cotton shirt with an embroidered bottom from Cortefiel is going to be perfect for warm summer work days

3. I love the little feathers appliquéd onto this pair of sandals from Oysho

4. After searching for a top of this style for a lifetime, this light denim blouse with embroidered flounces from Springfield is too perfect

5. I'm a huge fan of the Organic Cotton range from Zara so it only made sense to pick this tank up in two colours

6. A floral pyjama set from Oysho featuring this wild flower top and these floral bouquet shorts are perfect for summer nights

7. And thanks to Gatwick Duty Free, a whole new bottle of one of my favourite fragrances, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

And what trip to mainland Europe would be complete without ten tonnes of Milka chocolate? (spoiler alert: Milka is my favourite chocolate in the world).

~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment