Wednesday 9 December 2015

Photo Diary: The November Round Up

Started off November by picking raspberries, obvs.
All pumpkin everythannnng @ Secretts, Milford
The walls in Windsor make good photo backgrounds.
The photos that didn't quite work out are some of my favourites @ Guildhall, Southampton
Cheers to walking across the stage without tripping! @ Guildhall Square, Southampton
Super sweet Graduation gifts from work ft. chocolate overload.
Nectarine Blossom and Honey is everything.
I completely blame seeing this tree everyday for getting me into the festive spirit @ Castle Hill, Windsor
I'm just going to go ahead and say it: November has been my absolute favourite month of 2015. Potentially even my favourite month ever. So much amazing stuff has gone down in the last few weeks and let's be real, who am I to ridicule a month in which I actually wear a dress? Not once but TWICE.

I was so happy to be reunited with my gal pals after a redonk amount of time apart. Firstly to be classy and sober and attend our graduation ceremony in all our finery, and secondly to re-live our days gossiping in Starbucks, running around West Quay and letting the whole of Snapchat know we've got a little too tipsy on the evening of our Grad Ball. Holla to re-living the days of being Eighteen. Could've done without getting stuck on the M3 for over an hour the next day while feeling not-so-peachy if you know what I mean... *groan*.

As you can imagine, Christmas shopping was in full swing by the time November rolled around. And by that I mean, every time I attempted to scope out potential gift ideas for my family, I got sidetracked and started adding things to my own list. I mean, I can't help that I know myself so well... *cough*. Still, thanks to the new phenomenon that is 'Black Friday', this was soon rectified. And I was rather chuffed with myself.

My dad and I also used Black Friday as an excuse to purchase ourselves a coffee machine. It's redonk, but I love it.

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment