Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas in Windsor

It's no secret that I find Windsor utterly beautiful (and hella instagrammable) on any day of the year, but the festive season has taken things to a whole new level and has sent my use of the heart eye emoji through the roof... and not just because there's now a man selling emoji cushions in the middle of the High Street.

So instead of blowing up everyones Insta feeds with every wreath displayed on every door from every angle (followed by a caption of #WreathGoals), I figured I'd share some of my favourite festive photos here instead. And I thought it only fair to announce that really, no matter how many fairy lights you string up on the front of your house, you'll never come close to beating Her Majesty, who has an entire light display projected onto one of her many turrets each night. Kudos, Ma'am.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment