Thursday 12 November 2015

Photo Diary: The October Round Up

These were the perfect way to say "au revoir" to Summer
This display spoke to me on a spiritual level @ Squires Garden Centre, Milford
JETS JETS JETS @ Wembley Stadium, London
Sneaky little bit of mid-season sale shopping - it's purely coincidental that they're mostly all shirts with stripes...
This display smelt DIVINE (and maybe a little strong...) @ RHS Wisley Plant Centre
White converse on a muddy day, cos that's just how I roll @ RHS Wisley Gardens
I MADE THIS (and it was seriously tasty)
Some guy caught me taking this pic but omg, pink leaves, am I right? @ Windsor, Berkshire
Half term meant Windsor became tourist central, so I took the opportunity to explore the quiet back streets @ Church Lane, Windsor
Naturally, I'm writing this while curled up on my sofa in my favourite seasonal Jack Wills leggings and a grandpa cardigan. The sun is setting outside the window and I'm attempting to focus on this detective show playing on NowTV and not on giving into the Sunday evening blues. This is adulthood, after all.

I should probably apologise for all the pictures of my shoes this month (I look like an actual giant, I know), but the ground is just way more photogenic at this time of the year than anything else; plus, I just love those dalmatian print loafers (though sadly they're not the most comfortable). Clearly I've been sniffing too many seasonal scented candles recently...

While the month started with a rather overdue lunch at Nandos to celebrate Chicken Month and a trip to Londres for an American football match, much of the newsworthy occurrences this month involve work (because I literally spend 97% of my time at work, or in the town where my office is). I got to partake in my first set of 'work drinks' in the local pub (which burns SCENTED CANDLES OMG) complete with sharing platters and goss about company life. The company also finally unveiled their new branding - which is luckily so snazzpants that I've been able to still quite like it even after having it burnt into my eyelids now that every single notebook, pencil, mug, website, umbrella, signage, bottle opener, business card and email signature has been bedazzled with the new black and gold identity. I can't express how important I now feel carrying business cards around with me everywhere. Not that I have a clue what to do with them or who I should give them too...

Also, I took up baking. It's swell.

~ Eleanor xo
NOT FORGETTING:
Britain started charging 5p for plastic bags and everyone LOST their shit; Chanel Airlines became the Fashion Week equivalent of *mic drop*; Adele resurfaced with a monumental smash hit that I want to replay for the rest of my life and BST ended with this hilarious reminder of how to change the various clocks in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment