Tuesday 24 November 2015

Gratituesday // 24.11.15

This past week has potentially been the most joyous of my entire life (if we don't count that time when I got to sit and watch wild Greater Flamingos chillaxing in their natural habitat) and it's mahoosively uplifted my spirits. I've been given so many reasons to feel happy in myself and nothing beats a healthy boost of internal morale. I'm beginning to think maybe 'Motivational Speaker' is my true calling in life.
  1. Reuniting with my best friends for a celebration to end all celebrations! And then getting to applaud each other walking across the stage to receive our well deserved degrees.
  2. Discovering that I was one of three students to receive the 'Direct Marketing Award for Digital Excellence' at my Graduation Ceremony and feeling on top of the world.
  3. Hobbling into work with near-broken feet to massive congratulations, a card and some delicious looking Hotel Chocolat goodies from everyone.
  4. Using the above achievements as an excuse to treat myself to my first Jo Malone candle (I went for Nectarine Blossom and Honey) with the help of the sweetest attendant.
  5. Completing my three months probation period at work and becoming a fully-fledged employee (with hundreds of business cards).
  6. Watching the GINORMOUS Christmas tree being put up right outside Windsor Castle and feeling unmeasurably Christmassy. I can't wait to see it all lit up! 
  7. Being invited by one of our automotive clients to attend an 'agency day' to learn more about the brand and to test drive some of their cars. Roll on December Third!
  8. Discovering Sky Movies has an entire channel dedicated to Christmas films (this gif is me)
  9. Enjoying my first Starbucks #RedCup filled with Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate while catching up with my gal pals.
  10. Snuggling up after long (usually cold and rainy) days in my new super cosy blanket from Oysho (it also has a bear on it).
A lot of these things seem to revolve around the same theme; but what can I say, I'm a creature of habit.
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment