Friday 23 October 2015

Link Love #8

So, Tesla unveiled their self-driving car, hover-boards were banned on the streets of Britain and Google were seen testing out a drone to rival Amazon; perhaps this really is the 2015 Marty McFly envisioned. Sometimes I worry technology is moving too fast for even me, but then I look down at my iPhone and carry on with my life...

  1. Thirteen alternatives for the phrase "walk of shame". Don't tell me you aren't tempted to use these {via Self}

  2. Seven cooking myths that need to get lost. I found these strangely pleasing {via PureWow}

  3. What your morning routine says about you. Are you a 'snooze button hitter' or an 'eager to rise and shiner'? {via Levo}

  4. Eighty baby names inspired by Harry Potter. Because I may be twenty-one, but it's never too early to start brainstorming {via Brit + Co}

  5. Ten things you may not know about Vitamin D. According to this, (if you read between the lines, that is) the sun quite literally shines out of us all {via Get the Gloss}

  6. The low-down on every kind of egg dish you can make. #HowDoYouLiiiiiiike #YourEggsInTheMornin' {via PureWow}

  7. A profound quote that pretty much sums up my feelings about coffee {via SheFinds}

  8. All the stages of a break-up according to the goddess that is, Summer Roberts (a la, The OC) {via Bustle}

  9. An insightful and thoroughly interesting article looking into life after The Hills for Speidi {via Complex}

  10. A guide to the most popular coffee shops in Paris, according to Instagram (because obvs) {via Refinery29}
Keep it real, amigos
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment