Thursday 20 August 2015

What I got for my Birthday

Disclaimer: This post is in no way boastful (that aint me) but it's purely here because I love reading posts like this. Please don't hate me.

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Fran bag | Nails Inc Gift Set | True Grace 'Seashore' Scented Candle [here] | iPhone Windshield Mount | Novelty 21 Champagne Glass | Bottle of Cava | 'Better Latte Than Never' Mug | Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers | Ray Ban Light Ray Wayfarers (Blue Mirror) [here] | Accessorize Elephant Friendship Bracelet | Personalised Photo Squares | Starbucks Vanilla Coffee Syrup | Selfie Stick (Pink) | Lindt Chocolate | 'Shea Butter' Yankee Candle | Sterling Silver T-Bone Necklace | Global Escape Tahiti Shower Cream | Stella & Dot wishing bracelet | Interflora Bouquet [picture]

Birthdays! What glorious things they are; a whole twenty-four hours dedicated to you and the fact that people are so thrilled that you exist that they buy you things and write you heartfelt messages. Kudos to whichever greetings card company came up with that idea.

I was well and truly spoilt this year; my parents gave me a laughable mix of gifts which all made me smile like a chesire cat. An in-car mount for my iPhone (necessary), a selfie stick (more for their enjoyment, I think), a scented candle I've been lusting over for far too long, and Wayfarer Light Ray's that I fell in love with the moment I saw them. My sister really threw the boat out and surprised me this absolutely beautiful Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran shoulder bag that I am uhhhhbsessed with (this colour is bae).

My university friends each made me super emotional by proving how well they know me (like, spookily well) and I am still so moved by how sweet they all are - that mug though: me summed up in four words. Hilare.

And a special shout-out to my neighbours for giving me a pound for all the years I've been alive. Pounds as in British money, not pounds as in weight. Can you imagine gaining twenty-one pounds on your birthday? Well... if you follow me on Instagram, you'll see that I practically almost did...

~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment