Thursday 13 August 2015

Twenty One

Hola amigos! I am officially twenty-one years of age and I one-hundred-and-twenty-one per cent refuse to believe it. I will forever be twenty. Or nineteen. Or just plain sixteen. This whole adult thing just isn't for me so I'm going to have to decline your offer. In the words of Deborah Meaden, "I'm out".

But let's rewind. My day began with me throwing open my laptop at 8am sharp, poised, ready and frankly pooing myself over what was to be the anti-climatic 'A' reveal. All my fellow PLLers know what I'm saying. Still, I knew the day could only get better. Which it did, with my mum appearing with a pink velvet cake (yes, really) which she decreed I could eat for breakfast as I drank my coffee and opened my presents. So exhilarating.

I was so overwhelmed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of the gifts and cards I received (I'm a bit of a sap like that). And to top it all off, that afternoon, my possey my parents, my sister and I headed to the Aviator Hotel in Farnborough for what was to be the most beastly champagne afternoon tea ever created. It was insanely good; the food was gorgeous, the champagne extra bubbly and the tea expertly picked... but I probably won't need to eat again until at least November. Actual #FoodComa.

Even though old age is terrifying, I had the best day celebrating and I'm super excited for the future and what the next year has in store. Here's to twenty-one!
~ Eleanor xo

More birthday themed posts (and lots of afternoon tea pics) will be up soon. 
In the meantime, here's what I've learnt during my twenty-one years so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment