Thursday 18 August 2016

What I Got For My Birthday


As I get older, the question "so what do you want for your birthday?" just gets more and more difficult to answer. What would I like for my birthday? World peace? A one way ticket to the moon? A chance to tell Beyonce that I actually don't get what all the hype around her is about?

It's tough, you know? But I also feel like I cherish what I'm given way more nowadays because I'm no longer a child, all my 'big' birthdays are behind me (at least for the next eight years, anyway), so my friends and family aren't exactly obligated to give me anything at all. Honestly, I'm flying the gratitude flag if someone literally just sends me a birthday card. They don't even need to write anything inside it.

This year the only thing I had my eye on was the Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne from Jo Malone which smells so insane, I would swim in it if I could. Everything else was a total surprise and I'm really super thankful for what I was given.


Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne | Marwell Zoo Flamingo Adoption Pack | Tickets to see Titanic Live in March 2017 | Mango Peach Salsa Yankee Candle | Key Dish | Chocolicious Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers | Pull & Bear Striped Tshirt | Personalised Print & Frame (could it be any more accurate?) | Lindt Chocolate | Photo Frame & Picture | Motivational Postcard | Tickets to see The Lion King in London in September | H&M Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment