Tuesday 23 February 2016

The 'My Incredibly Generous Sister Went To New York' Haul

I'm really great at titles, I know. But I mean, at least you can't say I lie to you. This is a haul featuring all the goodies my big sister bought me all the way from NYC. And I can't deny that that doesn't make her mucho generous. Though she got a beautiful new Ralph Lauren handbag out of it, so make of that what you will. JK.

Onto the haul!

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - The Party Bag
TEARS OF JOY. That is all that needs to be said. These should keep me quiet for a while. But I'll probably inhale them all in one go. I mean, wait, what?

2. New York Starbucks Mug
How pretty is this mug? I love the simple design, and the bright yellow taxi and the Starbucks logo on the skyline are super cute features. It also says "New York City" inside the rim, just in case the outter visual clues weren't doing it for you.

3. Chips Ahoy with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Chips Ahoy cookies are the bee's literal knees. They are hands down the greatest cookies in existence (and we only just got them in the UK) and these have the tasty peanut butter treats inside them too?! It's all too much to take in. Whatever will America think of next?

4. Statue of Liberty Mug
This thing is humongous. I'm talking, the kind of size you want when you're either super sleep deprived or super thirsty. It's also super heavy because the design's all 3D and stuff. I also love the fact my sister bought one for each of us in a different colour. Nothing says "happy family" like a matching touristy mug set!

5. Almost four pounds of different flavoured M&Ms
She called me while I was at work to ask which flavours I'd like her to buy me. Naive as I am, I expected her to pick up some of those teeny tiny snack packs of M&Ms you get in the grab & go section of the supermarket so I innocently replied "almond or mint". She replied "got those two as well as peanut butter, pretzel and crispy". I should've seen that as a warning sign because this MONUMENTAL bag of M&Ms is now begging to be devoured. Lord have mercy.

6. Starbucks Broadway Travel Mug
How beautiful is this thing? It's so glamourous I almost can't stand it! My current Starbucks travel mug is looking a little worse for wear so this couldn't have appeared at a better time. Also, the one I use each morning is made from plastic so I'm intrigued to see if a stainless steel mug helps to keep the contents warmer for longer.

7. NYPD Hoodie
I have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember. Ever since I first started watching CSI: NY and realised how super awesome cool people look when they wear them. It's also really nice to know that some of the proceeds made from the sale of each hoodie go towards a foundation that helps the NYPD keep the city safe.

And of course, muchas gracias to my sister (again) for being so giving!
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment