Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Best in Valentine's Humour


I was going to write a post about how I really don't understand why people hate on Valentine's day, but I realised that it would probably just end up being me chatting about how much I like having an excuse to eat chocolate... and just any kind of food in general (because what else do couples on on Valentine's Day, am I right?).

But actually, the thing I love the most about February 14th is being able to buy a hilarious greetings card. I know some people prefer to be super serious and hella soppy when picking their cards but that's not my scene; give me all the cheesy (and borderline inappropriate) puns.

1. I love you even when I'm hungry from DoodleLove
2. Hayfever from Paper Planes
3. I dig you from Amy Beth Designs
4. Madly into bed from Paperchase
5. Let's Bone from Newton And the Apple
6. I fancy the pants off you from Bombus
7. Wanna French? from The Dandy Lion Designs
8. Get your Goat from Word Play Designs
9. Fan of your face from Philly + Brit
Or if you're feeling fancy, anything with 'Netflix & chill' on it will work too. #Yolo.
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment