Thursday 9 June 2016

Photo Diary: May Round Up

Oh to live in one of these townhouses @ Kings Road, Windsor
Baked up these oat cookies using spelt flakes and they were ahhhmazing
Our summer house is all set up and ready for business! Now all we need is the weather...
Black tulips not only exist, but also grow in our garden. Obsessed!
When someone has a birthday, GBK burgers are not optional @ GBK, Windsor
A little celebratory glass of prosecco... or two @ Prezzo Restaurant, Guildford
Kinda wanted to buy the whole vase @ Secretts Farm Shop, Milford
This amazingly tasty artisan spelt, honey and oat loaf seriously hit the spot
Breakfast meetings are the ONE. Hello brioche! @ High Street, Windsor
Oh hey Mr Wisteria, you are looking mega fine @ Kings Road, Windsor
May managed to bring with it, not only a bought of super lovely weather, but also, TWO bank holiday weekends! I wish all months offered that; three days is just the perfect amount of time to tick all those little things off your to-do list and then round it off with a marathon of your favourite show. Am I right or am I right? It also rolled into summer holiday season at work which meant holiday envy aplenty and everyone trying to get bikini body ready in about a week by drinking copious amounts of infused water and trying strange detox diets. #ItsANoFromMe.
  • I finally got around to watching Disney's Zootopia and I have to say, I have mixed feelings. The soundtrack is banging though. #ShakiraShakiraaaa
  • Still not managaged to get the hang of functioning at work after a bank holiday weekend.
  • The weather got SUPER HUMID AND IT WAS GROSS.
  • I was ill (yet again) and it totally messed me up because I started craving tea rather than my usual Nespresso. 
  • I experienced virtual reality first hand and I was all like woaaaaaaah.
  • Once Upon a Time got waaaaay too emotional. I mean, I'm not usually one to weep at TV shows but my god I was balling when CaptainSwan parted ways.
  • The Royal Windsor Horse Show rolled around and while that sounds like a super cool event, which I'm sure it is, it's not so much fun when you're stuck behind a horse box driving at 30mph on a 50mph road. *eye twitches*
  • #WisteriaHysteria went down on my Instagram. And everyone elses.
  • I one-hundred percent have found the street I want to live on for the rest of my life.
  • It was someone's birthday so things got totally wild with a team lunch to GBK (chargrilled chicken burger say whaat) and some hefty slices of Colin the Caterpillar birthday cake.
  • For a while it was just generally 'unhealthy snack' central in the office. I blame M&S food.
  • Someone bet one of the developers that he couldn't eat an entire lime in one go with the waxed skin still on the outside. Said developer is now £20 richer.
  • Bagpipes are now included in the orchestra of the Changing of the Guards ceremony and it's starting to get a bit much.
  • The most joyous of family celebrations was had after some very good news was shared. Obviously, prosecco was non-negotiable.
  • I was slightly disappointed by the lack of craziness that went down at this year's Eurovision.
  • Though I'm still unsure why Justin Timberlake was there...
  • Our homegrown rhubarb ripened up.
  • I went for a wander around Eton for a change and I swear to God stepping over the Eton border is like stepping into another world.
  • A Thursday afternoon game of 'rate all the Kardashian sisters by looks' unearthed some interesting viewpoints.
  • We had someone from a digital publishing agency come in to present and he brought us all umbrellas and I have never seen a room of people light up so quickly.
  • ITV cancelled Home Fires and I've never been so distraught in my life.
  • Now TV announced it was stopping streaming Disney Channel so what is the point of living. How will I find out how Liv & Maddie ends??
  • My university sent me my printed dissertation and it was the weirdest feeling ever to hold it in my hands again.
  • I bought a basil plant. And quickly decided that Basil would be a great name for a greyhound.
  • I had my first eye test since I was a child and it turns out I have 99% perfect eyes. *mic drop*
  • Chrome Bentleys? A thing.
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment