Thursday 10 September 2015

The Ban.do 2016 Agenda


Lists, organisation, planning, ordering and colourful pens make me one very happy camper. Embarrassingly so. I dare any of you to find anything more satisfying than crossing something off your to-do list. *wallows in the warm feeling of completing a to-do list*. So naturally, I'm a lover of diaries. Or as our American cousins call them, 'agendas'.

Not only do I love planning my life down to a tee (Yes, I have every kind of personal finance and budgeting app on my phone), I'm also a sucker for stationery. How do I know this? Because a few weeks ago I spent £21 getting this beauty shipped all the way from the U S of A.

I'll be honest, I've wanted a ban.do agenda ever since I first saw them on LaurenConrad.com (Lauren Conrad being my eternal idol, ever since her days on The Hills. Wow I miss that show). So when I saw their 2015/2016 agendas had just been released (and realised that it coincided with the start of my new executive job) it seemed like a sign sent from above. It would've absolutely been morally wrong not to buy one...

The immense excitement I felt when I arrived home to find this waiting for me was borderline silly; but it's so much more than a diary. The designs, layout, colouring, illustrations and everything in between have had so much thought and attention put into them that it is absolutely the most perfect receptical (love that word) of all my sporadic handwritten plans, notes and 'to do's'. I just love this thing, I'll never forget anything important ever again. Well, that is, unless I spend so long staring at the designs in awe...

~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment