Friday 17 July 2015

Link Love #1

The internet is one of the greatest places to discover new content and fresh insights so I thought (I'd be hella original and) instead of reading and disregarding the links I click on, I'd create a series on my blog where I could compile and share some of my favourite finds. Here I'll be sharing links to everything from cool recipes I want to try, to unmissable Buzzfeed articles, to how to style your home like Cameron Diaz's. Who knows what inspirational stuff we'll find next...
  1. A recipe for grilled peaches served with honey and yogurt that I can't wait to try out {via SkinnyTaste}

  2. An extremely relatable Buzzfeed post about why Hilary Duff's solo artist career is the single best thing to ever happen to the world {via Buzzfeed}

  3. The most accurate break down of how Brit's survive a heatwave {via Huffington Post}

  4. A homemade softening face mask, featuring the trusty avocado - great for when it's warm out {via The New Potato}

  5. Want to know what you'd find in Mary-Kate & Ashley's pad? Of course you do! {via My Domaine}

  6. Great techniques for how to focus when your energy is lacking {via The New Potato}

  7. Eight life lessons we can all learn from the majestic unicorn that is Leslie Knope {via The Everygirl}

  8. In which Martha Stewart interviews Justin Bieber. Because, obvs. {via The Interview}

  9. Watch what happens when Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe takes on the challenge of being a receptionist for an hour (spoiler alert: it's hysterical) {via Nylon}

  10. As if you needed reminding of just why Jennifer Lawrence is an angel sent from heaven {via Marie Claire}
Until next time,
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment