Sunday 19 May 2013

Yo ho ho and welcome!

So here we are. I finally did it. I finally embraced the creative rush I'd been harbouring for the last few weeks and allowed it to become... a blog? Of what, I'm not totally sure yet. I'm told blogging is all about yourself and what you like, so I guess that means you'll see a lot of the Kardashians and pictures of cute puppies (no, I'm totally kidding don't worry)

So (Yeah, I use the word 'so' a lot. It's weird, I know -- and I have the attention span of a nat so don't be surprised if we end up talking about the origins of yarn, rather than whatever the post was originally about - having said that, maybe that would make an interesting post?) Anyway, my name is Eleanor - it means 'light' in Greek so that means I am a ray of sunshine all the time (no it doesn't, but still). I'm 18 years old, living somewhere in the south east of the United Kingdom and I've just completed my first year studying Advertising at university. Crazy times.

I try not to take myself too seriously so look out for that. In a nutshell I am addicted to my iPad (and iPhone), flowers and nail varnish. I watch too much TV and rarely complete any project I set myself (so this will be interesting). A professional procrastinator, I know all the lyrics to most Taylor Swift songs and I've seen the High School Musical trilogy more times than I can remember.
Here you'll find a collection of the things I like, the things I don't, what I'm up to, and general musings about LIFE IN THE FAST LANE. 


Welcome to my world, cuties. 
~ Eleanor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment